Dental Cleanings and Exams
Frederick, MD Dentist
It is recommended by the ADA that everyone should visit the dentist at least two times per year to ensure optimal oral health. Our team will consistently provide you with high-quality professional dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams.
The purpose of a teeth cleaning is to rid the teeth of harmful build-up of plaque and stains that may prevent a healthy smile. During cleanings we will:
- remove tartar build-up on your teeth
- remove plaque
- perform teeth polishing to help remove light surface stains and prevent plaque from easily reattaching to your teeth
We can help clean surfaces of your teeth that you may have missed during brushing and flossing. During your appointment, we will also:
- review your overall health and oral health
- check your bite and jaw for any problems
- evaluate your risk of tooth decay and gum disease
- evaluate existing tooth restorations
- take dental x-rays if necessary
- conduct an oral cancer screening
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for attaining a healthy mouth. Our experienced team can provide gentle, yet thorough, dental cleanings and exams to help you maintain beautiful and healthy teeth, gums and smile.
At Premiere Dental Arts of Frederick, we can help you establish a dental hygiene routine that will keep your teeth healthy and beautiful.
Contact us to request an appointment for a dental exam and cleaning.